Print Topic

Main Area  /  Bootleg Discussion  /  End Of The World - digital b-sides unavailable?
Posted by: Freek, August 29th, 2016, 9:07pm
I have just downloaded on i-tunes the digitaL b-sides to You Can't Have It All and Polaris, both acoustic and demo versions of the title song.

I wanted to do the same for the End Of The World e.p., but i-tunes don't have them (anymore).

Where can I still download them if anywhere and if not, could someone please upload them?

Thanks in advance!
Posted by: FireSka, August 31st, 2016, 6:24am; Reply: 1
They are released recordings so they can't be posted here.  You can find the single still for purchase on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/End-World-Ash/dp/B000V07OYY
Posted by: Freek, August 31st, 2016, 1:48pm; Reply: 2
but that links to the cdsingle, I have that.

the b-sides I'm looking for (End Of The World acoustic & End Of The World demo) were for sale on itunes (and maybe other sites) but as far as I know not anymore.

so if anyone knows where I can digitally buy them, I've googled but to no avail.
Posted by: thenamesgould, September 9th, 2016, 2:43pm; Reply: 3
If you can create an account and buy a voucher to give yourself credit, it's still available on the Canadian iTunes. I've found the Canadian iTunes is a good place to grab a few releases that aren't available anywhere else anymore. The Ash 2007 iTunes festival ep is also still there, and nowhere else, as far as I could find.

The You Can't Have it All Hugo Remix and End Of The World Xfm Live ep are the only two I haven't been able to find anywhere, if anyone can help me with them? haha
Posted by: thenamesgould, September 9th, 2016, 2:44pm; Reply: 4
I even emailed Hugo who remixed You Can't Have It All and he said he couldn't remember remixing it. :/ haha
Posted by: Freek, September 9th, 2016, 11:21pm; Reply: 5
thanks for the suggestion!
Print page generated: April 25th, 2024, 12:18pm