Print Topic

Main Area  /  Ash/General Discussion  /  Kablammo! Discussion
Posted by: FireSka, June 4th, 2015, 11:57pm
So what does everyone think?  Dispatch, Let's Ride, and Evel Knievel are my definite top 3 after many listens!  Overall, solid album.
Posted by: Nicole, June 6th, 2015, 11:03am; Reply: 1
I really like the album, it does have that old school Ash vibe towards it. My favourite tracks would be Free and Let’s Ride but still great songs overall on the album.

I can’t wait to hear some of the songs live from the album on tour.
Posted by: thenamesgould, June 7th, 2015, 5:40am; Reply: 2
Free and Dispatch are my favourites.

Overall it's a great album though, not a duff track on there, and the more I play it, the more I enjoy it. Definitely one of my favourite albums of theirs at this early stage!
Posted by: exhausted, June 9th, 2015, 7:53am; Reply: 3
Hedonism has been the stand out for me. Not digging Moondust or For Eternity though. The rest of the album is class. And Juvenilia from the deluxe edition is as good as most of the main album
Posted by: shotoki, June 12th, 2015, 3:13pm; Reply: 4
Lets Ride, Machinery, Moondust, and Dispatch are my favourites. Moondust in particular is a masterpiece up there with Shining Light. Machinery has a nice old school Ash sound, reminds me of A Life Less Ordinary and Angel Interceptor. As a whole it's a really enjoyable album, just needs something a little harder like Lose Control or Sneaker.
Posted by: exhausted, June 20th, 2015, 8:09pm; Reply: 5
reading here and other reviews I sem to be the only one not loving moondust
Print page generated: March 29th, 2024, 1:48pm