Print Topic

Main Area  /  Ash/General Discussion  /  Slane 2015
Posted by: David, June 2nd, 2015, 4:19pm
Hi Guys

I was at Slane on Saturday. It was a great day and have to say Ash were excellent. The sound was really good for an outdoor gig.

Don't remember the set list to be honest

The first track Evel Knievel which really worked as an opener. The Usual 1977, FAA numbers and odd meltdown track but nothing from A-Z.

About 3 or from the new album........

Anyone else there?

Posted by: chatts99, June 2nd, 2015, 8:22pm; Reply: 1
Wish I had been

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/ash/2015/slane-castle-slane-ireland-33c99821.html

1. Evel Knievel  
2. Jack Names the Planets  
3. A Life Less Ordinary  
4. Go! Fight! Win!  
5. Goldfinger  
6. Kung Fu  
7. Cocoon  
8. Orpheus  
9. Oh Yeah  
10. Machinery  
11. Girl From Mars  
12. Teenage Kicks  (The Undertones cover)
13. Burn Baby Burn
Posted by: FireSka, June 2nd, 2015, 10:47pm; Reply: 2
Nice!  I'm hoping Ash start playing Dispatch live and that it doesn't become the song from the album they ignore.  It's the best!
Posted by: thenamesgould, June 3rd, 2015, 7:53am; Reply: 3
They definitely need to play Dispatch!

Interesting about no A-Z tracks, I wonder if it's because they need a keyboard or second guitarist for them. I'd still expect Arcadia at least.
Posted by: David, June 4th, 2015, 4:42pm; Reply: 4

Quoted from thenamesgould
They definitely need to play Dispatch!

Interesting about no A-Z tracks, I wonder if it's because they need a keyboard or second guitarist for them. I'd still expect Arcadia at least.

I think its more that they seem to be going for a more guitar based sound. Also having a track playing over a song doesn't look as good I guess.

When you would go to gigs and the intro to TOTI was playing, the lads were basically standing around for a bit waiting to start playing. I think I took away form the show a bit. It was the same for a lot of the A-Z stuff.

In saying that ROTWR was savage live (same for TOTI)
Posted by: S1edwards40, June 14th, 2015, 12:36pm; Reply: 5
A-z Arcadia & White Rabbit Player @ manchester sound control. Along with Most of Kabblamo. I have listened so much Last FEW days May habe added too many. Check out Set list fm. Please if were there fix any errors.
Print page generated: April 24th, 2024, 6:59pm