Print Topic

Main Area  /  Bootleg Discussion  /  How can I put these songs on my ipod?
Posted by: Pazza2T9, April 7th, 2010, 1:15pm
Hi, recently i tried to down load all the pre-trailer demo's and put them on my ipod. But i cant seem to be able to put the songs on my itunes. Doees anyone know how I can overcome this or get around it?
Thanks!  ;D
Posted by: Pazza2T9, May 22nd, 2010, 3:45pm; Reply: 1
bump
Posted by: FireSka, May 23rd, 2010, 5:18am; Reply: 2
We don't need 3 topics about this.  They should be able to easily add to iTunes.  I recommend searching via Google for help.
Posted by: Pazza2T9, May 23rd, 2010, 10:29am; Reply: 3
3? I thought it was only the 2. Yeah As i said, sorry about that, i just thought it might be better if i posted it in the Questions area rather than this one. Well thanks for the help, have tried that but anyway, ill fiddle about with it again.
Posted by: FireSka, May 23rd, 2010, 2:37pm; Reply: 4
Yeah, I deleted the 3rd one because it was the exact same as the other one.  =) Hopefully someone can help you, but as I've said they are standard mp3s and should not have trouble adding to iTunes.  I recommend checking the ID3 tags on them or try retagging them and then importing to iTunes.
Posted by: Pazza2T9, May 23rd, 2010, 4:47pm; Reply: 5
Dont know what it was, i had downloaded them to a memory stick through my mates pc, but they wouldnt load onto my itunes. So i just redownloaded them straight to my computer there now and got it working. Dont know what it was but its cool now. Cheers man anyway :).
Print page generated: March 28th, 2024, 8:44am