Print Topic

Main Area  /  Questions, Comments, & Announcements  /  A Couple Hard-To-Find Songs
Posted by: Fierfek, February 25th, 2010, 6:41pm
There's a couple songs that I can't find anywhere, and I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction.  The songs are:
- Candy [French Version]
- New Tattoo
- The Little Pond
- Things

Does anyone know where I can find these?
Posted by: FireSka, February 25th, 2010, 6:52pm; Reply: 1
The Little Pond and Things are on the Petrol single.  It's not hard to find.  Just search on Google.  You can hear demo versions of these songs on the Garage Girl and Shed demo tapes respectively, which can be downloaded here.

New Tattoo was a bonus track only available to those who pre-ordered Twilight Of The Innocents on iTunes.  It is no longer available for purchase anywhere.  You'd have to get someone to send it to you (which I thought I already did.......).  If it wasn't copyrighted to Warners, it would probably be posted here since it can no longer be purchased.

The French version of Candy was on a bonus disc that came with the release of Free All Angels in Europe.  You can probably track that version down on eBay or possibly other places.  It is still purchasable.

Really man, you should be able to search Google.com to at least see where you can find these things...
Posted by: Fierfek, February 25th, 2010, 7:23pm; Reply: 2
Okay, thanks.

Okay, so I've found every single Ash song recorded except a couple, then I think I'm all set.  Does anyone know about these songs:
- Glow
- Blew
- Chinese New Year
- Kingdom of Shadow
- Comet Temple 1
- Ghosts
Posted by: FireSka, February 25th, 2010, 7:38pm; Reply: 3
Could you please search Google man?

The last 4 are vinyl-only b-sides to TOTI singles.  Buy the 7" vinyls to get them.

Glow is a non-Ash song that Tim Wheeler did collaborating with Arthur Baker.  You could buy various mixes of it online.  The original mix of it which was not purchasable is here at The Ash Files, I think.  If not, I can probably upload it.

Blew is a Nirvana cover on the Numbskull single.
Posted by: Fierfek, February 26th, 2010, 12:10am; Reply: 4

Quoted from FireSka
Could you please search Google man?

The last 4 are vinyl-only b-sides to TOTI singles.  Buy the 7" vinyls to get them.

Glow is a non-Ash song that Tim Wheeler did collaborating with Arthur Baker.  You could buy various mixes of it online.  The original mix of it which was not purchasable is here at The Ash Files, I think.  If not, I can probably upload it.

Blew is a Nirvana cover on the Numbskull single.

I did a search on Glow on this site, but couldn't find it.  Could you upload it then?
Print page generated: April 18th, 2024, 10:42am