Print Topic

Main Area  /  Questions, Comments, & Announcements  /  Most Amazing Mark Hamilton Moment Live
Posted by: threemanshow, August 15th, 2008, 2:26pm
hello all...brad here from Boston. Just joined and thrilled to be among Ash fans worldwide here. I figured I'd mention one of my most amazing visual moments of Ash live. Back in the early 90s when Ash played with Muffler (opening act) at the Paradise Rock Club, Ash were getting all manic on stage like they did in the early days, but especially Mark who was just going mental with spring board feet. I would assume that lager and all the jumping around with the bass helped him to the edge, but he finally conceeded and he vomitted projectile-style in multiple locations next to the stage....and despite the fact he finally fell over missing the piles of disgustingness, he still kept going on the bass without missing beat. It was simply amazing and a true early testament to a band that were wise and talented beyond their years so early on....
Posted by: nocultureicons, January 5th, 2009, 2:49pm; Reply: 1
Nice anecdote... you witnessed possibly the only live rendition of Sick Party?? haha
Print page generated: April 23rd, 2024, 1:16pm