Print Topic

Main Area  /  Bootleg Discussion  /  ash calvin klein pics...
Posted by: danmook, March 9th, 2007, 7:36pm
[color=purple][/color][b][/b]
Remember when Tim and Charlotte were modelling for Calvin Klein at some point during the FAA era... I think it was for like an MTV promo about fashion and music, well just wondering if anyone knows where i could see the pics? anyone know a website or maybe have the pics themselves?

I have google searched it loads and never seem to find anything! doh!

danmook
Posted by: DarthInsinuate, March 10th, 2007, 8:57am; Reply: 1
Someone out there has them.  They were posted up on the forums at some point.
Posted by: danmook, March 11th, 2007, 3:44pm; Reply: 2
i hope that someone comes forth! cheers tho  :)
Posted by: dannygeale, September 20th, 2007, 8:50am; Reply: 3
damn i use to have these pics  but ive lost them   but they looked awful if i do find them ill post them
Posted by: dannygeale, September 20th, 2007, 9:06am; Reply: 4

Quoted from dannygeale
damn i use to have these pics  but ive lost them   but they looked awful if i do find them ill post them

hey dude check this out i could save the pic  it wouldnt let me  but they are in the pic  they are in  the middle on the right side of the pic  i hope you arent   disapointed

http://www.amazon.com/Spring-2000-Calvin-Klein-Jeans/dp/B000B8FUTC
Posted by: danmook, September 20th, 2007, 4:48pm; Reply: 5
dannygeale! Legend... I've always wondered what this pic looked like... them pair look well good man!!! It is my mission to like track this down in a poster form or sumthing crazy dood... altho im now adjusting to life without chaz, i still think tim and her just looked amazing when strutting side by side!!!

Nice one, not dissapointed at all - Cheers!

Dan mook
Posted by: simkelyte, October 7th, 2016, 11:54am; Reply: 6

Quoted from dannygeale

hey dude check this out i could save the pic  it wouldnt let me  but they are in the pic  they are in  the middle on the right side of the pic  i hope you arent   disapointed

http://www.amazon.com/Spring-2000-Calvin-Klein-Jeans/dp/B000B8FUTC

Thanks for this post, i was looking for these Calvin Klein Jeans!
Print page generated: April 25th, 2024, 9:18pm