Print Topic

Main Area  /  Bootleg Discussion  /  i wish it could be xmas everyday
Posted by: chatts99, November 24th, 2006, 11:11pm
Hi many thks once again to all involved in this site and the uploads I feel like a kid in a sweet shop.
I have a few live shows which I will post over the next week or so but going through some cds that I have previously downloaded from the internet I found a version of "I wish it could be christmas everyday" now I cant remember where I got it from possibly it may have been from the warchild site as I remember ASH doing a song for them possibly 2 years ago but I maybe wrong .If someone can give me some info as to where I might have got this from and if I can post it here I will happily do so.

I have a request as well I am desperately looking fro a copy of the Somerset House show prior to Meltdowns release I have such great memories of the whole occasion there it would be awesome to complete it with a recording of the show .

My first intended live post will be from RAH LONDON 28 mar 2003 at the Teenage Cancer Trust show "supporting" Supergrass I think this may have been the first airing of Orpheus and Clones long before the albvums release.

Cheers
Chatts99
Posted by: FireSka, November 25th, 2006, 9:45pm; Reply: 1
Cool man.  Thanks for the compliments.  I'm looking forward to whatever you have to post.

"I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday" cannot be posted if it is the 2004 Meltdown b-side (Warchild) version, since that was released and still available for purchase.  There is another version of the song that Ash did around 1996 or 1997 that was not released and was on a "Gas Company Rehersal Studios 1 Track Master CD".  I have it in 320kbps, but haven't posted it due to not knowing whether or not it would be OK to post.  

So, I hope that clears things up for you!
Posted by: dustin, November 26th, 2006, 9:42pm; Reply: 2
Yeah I posted it about a month ago and Mark pulled it. I did not know it was on the Warchild site. If I remember right Mark did say something about them doing the song again I think.
Print page generated: April 27th, 2024, 12:59am