Print Topic

Main Area  /  Bootleg Discussion  /  Coasting
Posted by: Batgirl, November 20th, 2006, 1:20pm
I am going mad or is there another version of Coasting - not the Garage Girl demo and not the re-recorded FAA b-side - I have it on minidisc somewhere, Chad gave it to Robin and Jamie (hash) I think and I got it from them. Or maybe I'm going mad. Help?
Posted by: FireSka, November 20th, 2006, 3:32pm; Reply: 1
There were 3 recoded versions of Coasting:

1.)  1993 Garage Girl Demo version [availiable in the demos section here!!!]
2.)  1995 Release [recorded at a 1994 BBC session which I have the soundboard CD of and is posted in the Trailer era bootlegs section here!!!] (Volume Magazine CD release)
3.)  2001 Release (Cosmic Debris, There's A Star Single, Foreign versions of FAA)
Posted by: Batgirl, November 20th, 2006, 9:37pm; Reply: 2
Thanks, it's obviously the 1994 version, 1994 seems to ring a bell I shall download and see.
Posted by: andrew, August 16th, 2008, 9:22pm; Reply: 3
I seem to recall a cassette called the basement tapes with a demo version given away with NME or Melody Maker. It had Gene, Echobelly and some others on too. Had an extra outro bit on the end.

If anyone would like my original copy to make an upload for this site just email me: ricksey2@hotmail.com and it's yours!
Posted by: FireSka, August 23rd, 2010, 12:50am; Reply: 4

Quoted from andrew
I seem to recall a cassette called the basement tapes with a demo version given away with NME or Melody Maker. It had Gene, Echobelly and some others on too. Had an extra outro bit on the end.

If anyone would like my original copy to make an upload for this site just email me: ricksey2@hotmail.com and it's yours!

I believe that's the 1995 release (1994 recording), but I'll e-mail you.
Print page generated: April 25th, 2024, 6:51pm