Print Topic

Main Area  /  Questions, Comments, & Announcements  /  The posting Video files debate
Posted by: dmh, November 12th, 2006, 8:39pm
what if i upload any video files that are posted here or linked to a yousend it file to the veoh profile then anyone can download them from there, they can be deleted from here and maybe links can be organised to the veoh location in one thread????

Just an idea that may work for everyone
Posted by: FireSka, November 12th, 2006, 10:13pm; Reply: 1
Sounds good... hosting videos here really isn't a problem and there aren't too many on here anyway.  Veoh is probably a better place for full video shows, but such videos as individual music videos or video files is fine here.
Posted by: DarthInsinuate, November 13th, 2006, 2:40pm; Reply: 2
I'd prefer to stream the shorter videos, and have the longer videos available on my hard drive so I can skip through it when I want.

Either way, I'm sure most would be happy as long as the videos are accessible.
Posted by: jedisteve (Guest) (Guest), December 20th, 2006, 9:29pm; Reply: 3
forgotten my password and awaiting the little email thing but...

mark you got any videos of Reading '96? once saw one going on ebay but dont think ive seen any knocking around the net.
Posted by: jedisteve (Guest) (Guest), December 20th, 2006, 9:48pm; Reply: 4
think i've just sorted myself a copy of reading 2001 Friday 24th August - its vhs so if anyone can get it onto here then be my guest.

what a pit it was!
Posted by: FireSka, December 21st, 2006, 5:56am; Reply: 5
hmm, jedisteve please be sure to let me know if you need me to reset your password for you.
Posted by: jedisteve, December 21st, 2006, 7:33am; Reply: 6
im constantly logged in at work so i'm ok today thanks
Posted by: FireSka, December 21st, 2006, 7:26pm; Reply: 7

Quoted from jedisteve
im constantly logged in at work so i'm ok today thanks

Well, you will still need to be able to log in to your account so you can get on at home!  Anytime you want me to reset it you can even PM me on the Ash Board from home.
Print page generated: April 24th, 2024, 6:33am