before using
The Ash Files.

Like The Ash Files?

Donation Information

Please include your Username
in the "Description" field.

Ash Files recognition March 28th, 2024, 9:17am
Home Calendar Search Register Login
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register to view the entire website.

Main Area    General Discussion    Questions, Comments, & Announcements  ›  Ash Files recognition Moderators: FireSka, dmh, Chad, hugon, ianforcer
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 5 Guests

Page: 1
Recommend Print
  Author
   Ash Files recognition
  This thread currently has 3,990 views.
ianforcer
Posted: February 15th, 2007, 8:29pm Report to Moderator

Posts Per Day
Hey guys,

Was just wondering how we could get more recognition for the site? Anyone have any ideas for promotion, either online or otherwise or anything we can do to spread the word?

Especially with the impending new album release - we want the boys to get back in the limelight (Belfast anyone?) so now is a good time. I mean, there are millions of Ash fans worldwide and yet less than 500(!) members on here. I think that's a sacrilege.

Any offerings to FireSka or feedback to the rest of us would be gratefully received. Thanks,

Ian
Logged Offline
Private Message
FireSka
Posted: February 15th, 2007, 8:48pm Report to Moderator
Administrator

Posts Per Day
Well, the site is already promoted through both official and fan Ash sites.  While there are many Ash fans in the world, I don't think most of them make use of online forums... really only the more "hardcore" ones do.  This site is also listed in Yahoo and Google (and possibly others) as well as Wikipedia.

Once the Ash tour starts, I'm confident that the usage of the site will pick up, espically as bootlegs are added. (Can't wait!)  If you have any other ideas on how to promote the site, I'm all for hearing them though!  

There are only 206 people registered at the NEW Ash Official Forum.  Also, I don't think Ash have millions of fans... I'd say they could possibly have 100,000 - 500,000 fans or so max, if that even.  Also I guess it depends on what you consider as a "fan."

-FireSka-
The Ash Files
Logged Offline
Site Private Message Reply: 1 - 1
 Page: 1
Recommend Print

Locked Board Board Index    Questions, Comments, & Announcements  [ previous | next ] Switch to:

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Forum Rules